Saturday, July 13, 2013

Early Announcements!

I AM GOING TAIWAN IN SEPTEMBER!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Just a quick update, I will be away from Singapore from the 2nd Sept - 7th Sept 2013!

I am going on a eat, shop and relax spree!!

Updates about the trip will be coming along after I'm back from Taiwan! But I do know which Hotel/Hostel I will be staying in! Friends have booked it. So, a small little introduction on it.

I will be living at a place called Color Mix at XiMenDing area. It's a hostel type of setting at about SGD$68(NTD1598) per night. I have asked her to book us a room with double queen beds! SO EXCITED! This might be our room, who knows!





If you would like to take a look at this place, do go to their blog/website : COLORMIX
It's as colorful (Yes, there are other colors besides pink at Budacco) as the hotel I stayed while I was in BKK! Except this is a Hostel setting in a neighborhood, less than 500m away from XiMenDing's shopping area!

Long story short, I'm suppose to go Taiwan this July, which is this week but boyfriend started school on 2nd July, so no trip for us. :(

But it's alright, he told me that I could go with my friends but no one is going anywhere in July. But my diploma batch of friends invited me a month or less back, asking if I could make it to Taiwan with them in Sept. I was unable to give an answer as my schedule wasn't out yet but somehow, schedule for Annual Leave (AL) is out for Sept. Saw it was scheduled on 23rd - 29th and they were going 2nd, I decided to try my luck and change my AL to the date they were going and I got it! YES!!

Boyfriend was alright with me going but I sorta sense that he was a lil' sad that he can't make it to go with me. No worries boyfriend, we can always go another time when I better understand the place from my friends who have been to Taiwan before! Alright? ^^

Other news are, mmm... Actually nothing much though. I am on AL this week as well.. (Tell me about it..) I actually asked my company to cancel my AL and to place this one week of AL in Nov instead of giving it to me in July. They decided not to entertain me so well, I'm stuck with being on AL for a whole week.

But luckily, I have things lined up. I have the Addams Family musical to look forward to, USS trip! my Re-ments (toys) arriving and my miniature project (which I'm lazy to start on) to do. Quite a number of things!

Oh well, I'm done with my update! Do read up to see if I have any other updates! Thank you for reading and do remember to help me clicky click my ads! :)

P.S. I am going to watch Despicable Me 2 later! Yay!! ^^

No comments: