Monday, July 29, 2013

Re-ments #2

Wheeee~ Happy girl! My other 2 packages arrived from HongKong and Taiwan together on the 26th! Posted a lil late as I was under the weather. Couldn't even sit up for the past 3 days! It was god awful to keep lying in bed and wriggling in pain from fever.. ugh.. but enough of that, I'll be opening my re-ments to photograph them nicely and maybe make a video or 2 if I feel really much better tomorrow.





Re-ment collection : Megahouse (Doggy Cafe and Black Cat Cafe)
Place I order/bought : ebay
Price : roughly about USD $30 for each (+ shipping and registered mail)

Doggy Cafe : I bought from a seller in Taiwan on ebay named bryan_ych (fast dispatching, fast shipping although it says shipped by 11 - 23 days, fast in responses when asked a question. ATM, he has only 2 different sets of Re-ments as he specializes in selling 1/12 army tanks/warfare minatures)

Black Cat Cafe : bought from a seller in hongkong named hearurheart (her's is a lil more expensive in shipping and doesnt come with the outer box neither does she put the small boxes in a box to protect them from being dented, and the small boxes are already opened to check for the correct item she sends over but overall, she is a trustable seller, at least my item reached! ^^)

P.S so if you like the outer box and all your small boxes to look perfect, buy from the taiwan seller. Do read though, cause he has 2 different option, one with outer box and one without

Happy shopping! Stay tuned for my re-ment opening! ^^

No comments: