Friday, July 19, 2013

Re-Ments

Let me start on what this blog is about actually...

I'm just someone with a small addiction to toys. There I've said it! I'm already over the age (don't judge!) for toys but I still like them anyway. Pfft...


Latest Collection I've Bought : Hello Kitty Small Cake Shop
Place I Bought : ETradersPlace
Price: SGD$58

Hold your horses a minute before you start screaming at your screen about this girl being mad to buy toys for that amount... I know I could have better spend my $58 else where, blah blah blah... Well.. Don't Judge. I don't really like brands like LV, Prada, Gucci, Coach or such but I do own a few bags from MiuMiu. Still, If you did notice, my blog's all about my demented addictions. I prefer my Hello Kitty and Sanrio. ^^

I am not doing a Re-ment Opening yet as I'm still waiting for the rest of my sets to come along. Yeap.. I still have a few more sets I bought.. ^.^" Quite a number of sets I couldn't get as they were either discontinued or OOS (out of stock). I'm quite a late collector in Re-Ment though so I guess whatever I can get is the best for now. But I'll still be searching! Haha...

Few sets that I wanted which weren't available no matter how I search. Either they were too expensive or they did not have the full sets.

2 out of 5 arrived today (19th July 2013)! YAY!



Latest Collection I bought: Disney Party Birthday Cake
Place I Bought/Ordered: Fan21HK
Price: USD$34 (SGD$42.99)


Latest Collect I Bought : Sanrio Hello Kitty SuperMarket
Place I Bought/Ordered: Amazon.com (from Santa Trading Japan GBI)
Price: USD37.70 (SGD$47.67)

I have another 2 or 3 sets on their way. All should arrive before mid august! ^^ I can't wait! I'll be back again with more post about my Re-ments! Stay Tuned!

No comments: